Centra Industry Services
Centra is a global leader in Integrated Aerostructures through:
- Applying leading-edge machining technology.
- Utilizing Lean Systems and Manufacturing technologies in the development of its Assembly Processes.
- Leading in the development of information technology to simplify the complexity of its business.
- Providing consistent performance in the Quality, Delivery and Cost of its services.
- Being the Supplier of Choice when its customer is looking to develop or adopt a new initiative.
Aluminum Machining, Hard Metals Machining, Non-Core Systems & Items
- Aluminum Machining - Up to 12 feet (3.6 M) / Hard Metals Machining - Up to 80 inches (2 M).
- Complex Geometry.
- Tight Tolerance.
- Demands Technology.
- Non-Core Systems/Items - Supply Chain Competency.
Metallic Assemblies, Structural Assemblies "Sub-Structures"
- Metallics are Key Cost Drivers.
- Pulses at Program Build Rate.
Structural Assemblies "Sub-Structures"
- Complex Integration of Components.
- Large floor-based jig assembly systems.