High-Speed Aluminum Machining - Level One
Aluminum Machining Core Competencies
At Centra, our investments in the most advanced high-speed machining technology, expertise and methods have advanced us as a global leader of structural aerospace components.
- High speed machining of complex, high precision structures from Aluminum alloys of up to 12 feet (3.6 M)
- 3, 4 and 5-Axis capability for Monolithic Structures.
- 33,000 rpm spindle speed; 150 hp and 3,300 ipm federates.
Hard Metals Machining - Level One
Hard Metal Machining Core Competencies
- 3, 4, and 5 axis tight tolerance machining up to 80 inches (2 M)
- Turning up to 18 inches (46 cm) diametre and 63 inches (1.6 M) in length
- Typical materials: Hardened 300M & Alloy Steel, Nickel based alloys, Stainless Steel and Titanium