Transformation Team Overview
Since 2009, Centra has deployed an entire team dedicated to driving its continuous improvement resources. Centra's Transformation Team consists of 9 highly qualified and resourceful members who focus on driving improvement throughout all areas of the organization. Using a structured tool kit to manage and implement change throughout the business, Centra's Transformation Team provides resources for the rest of its operations in an effort to lead the change process.
The Transformation Team is dedicated to the facilitation of improvement projects with a focus on implementation and accomplishment in the following areas:
Centra's Transformation Team:
- Are champions of Continuous Improvement, focused on developing a self initiating, self-sustaining organization.
- Are a resource to help the rest of the business make change.
- Assess and analyze existing processes, in order to identify waste, and process gaps in the business.
- Investigates the root cause of all unexpected occurrences that happen within Centra, and identify permanent countermeasures.
- Assists in the planning and execution of improvement activities.
- Is proficient in the Strategic Improvement Tool Kit, which will assist in the development of a high performance work culture.